Thursday 10 April 2014

Making For Me

It must have been a decision I made at the start of this year. You know- new year's resolution and such...

I decided it was time to start making time to make for me

So far I've made these two items and started one the third:
         Today's make: A Salvages. Zippered Purse for my Planner and stationery;

             my everyday Sachet  

 
      The Laptop bag I've started     
                  working on


I enjoy what I do. I've done it since I was a little girl and it gives me great pleasure making others ( my customers) happy with their purchased bags and purses from Oh Sweet Bag Of Mine.
 But making for myself? It is bringing me an unexpected joy and calm and I am hooked! 

Have you made yourself anything recently?

 Please share photos!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment